Join Master Aroma Sounds Instructor Penny Cosner for Planetary VRT, Chakra VRT and Chromatic VRT. Penny is a massage therapist. She has been doing massage for 19 years. In addition she has been teaching Raindrop Harmonics for ten years. Penny will be in Bartlesville, OK, March 25-29, 2021.
Planetary Classic Vibrational Raindrop Technique – This is a 12-hour hands-on and lecture seminar in applying tuning forks with a Classical Raindrop. 12 hours of education in practical applications of essential oils with tuning forks.
Participants completing Planetary Classic training will:
- Understand vibrational sound, frequency, and form
- Understand tonal intervals, energetic’s, and tuning forks
- Locate points for Tuning Fork Placement
- And identify properties and frequencies of essential oils used in Raindrop
- Learn how essential oils applied with intention are “tuned in” with intervals
- Acquire skills in handling tuning forks and essential oils in Raindrop application
- Finally students will learn to do Vibrational Raindrop and receive a Vibrational Raindrop
Chakra VRT – This will be a 12 hour hands-on and lecture seminar. It will cover Sacred Geometry, Chakra Balancing and Auricular VRT.
Students completing Chakra VRT/Auricular VRT/Sacred Geometry will:
- Learn how to access the Neuro Endocrine Centers (NEC).
- Learn how to identify and remove blockages from the energy fields.
- In addition they will learn Vibrational Auricular Technique (VAT).
- Students will also learn Sacred Geometry and the use of Gemstones and Crystals.
- And finally everyone will give and receive Auricular VRT and learn how to balance the Chakra’s.
Chromatic VRT – This will be a 12 hour class. Students will learn the history of color. In addition they will learn how colors are related to different illnesses and ailments. Lastly everyone will receive a Chromatic Raindrop and give two.
Student’s will receive a certificate of participation for each class. However, these certificates do not certify the students to perform the techniques and charge. Therefore there is a program the students can pursue to become Certified Raindrop Harmonics Specialists. Contact Penny for more information on becoming a CRHS.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER OF AROMA SOUNDS
Aroma Sounds was founded by Dr. Christi Bonds-Garrett in 2011. Dr. Bonds-Garrett has a family practice in Paducah, KY. She has devoted many years to putting the curriculum for the these classes together.